Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day One














Welcome to all of you that are following me on my second trip to Australia for 2009. I hope you enjoy the updates and find the information helpful when planning your own trip Down Under.



I will be off to the airport to begin the long journey Down Under this afternoon. I have repacked my suitcase for the third time....why do we always pack too much?!



I am flying out of Los Angeles on V Australia, the newest airline to enter the Australia market...arriving in Sydney on Saturday, August 29.



I will be staying in 13 different properties, visiting 11 different cities and meeting with over 100 suppliers during my three weeks in Australia. I look forward to sharing pictures, comments and experiences along the way via this blog....so please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment